An incentive scheme is the product for you if you are seeking a platform for motivating and stimulating your employees.
You can apply the scheme to the entire company, to specific business areas, or to the sales team. You decide – years of experience have taught us all kinds of incentive schemes.
The purpose may vary. For example, you may be seeking:
- to stimulate a sense of unity within the team – and perhaps beyond the natural boundaries within the company
- to break down your company’s goals to team and individual level so as to be able to measure, follow-up on and continuously visualise your current position so that everyone understands what he or she is contributing
- to strengthen a businesslike approach in everyone who has contact with customers, thus increasing added sales
- to focus on and measure selected activities to make sure that you really achieve or even exceed your goals
- to use themes and packaging to promote shared and positive “corridor chat”
- to apply recurrent recognition on a weekly or monthly basis to highlight “role models” in areas of all sizes
- to be viewed as a good employer with respected managers
At a meeting, we can show you our interesting references and explain in more detail what we can do to help you!
Call us on +46 8 5000 54 30 or click here for contact.
Examples of incentive schemes for some of our customers:
An incentive scheme with hundreds of KAMs and sales operatives throughout Sweden and Finland. The scheme promotes teamwork as well as stimulating individuals to exceed their goals. Monthly winners for performances in large and small areas.
An incentive scheme involving hundreds of drivers in Sweden. Viewing drivers as businessmen was a radically new approach. The scheme encouraged aspects such as smooth driving, and resulted in reduced diesel costs – saving millions of SEK. Moreover, the environmental aspect won the company an award from the Swedish National Road Administration!